Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stir fried caulifower

Tonight I tried a new cauliflower recipe. Someone at work suggested it to me when I told them I don't really like cauliflower. We'll call it stir fried cauliflower.

I grated the cauliflower, mostly the florets, less of the stalk. I also diced a small onion,
I warmed oil in a pan then added the cauliflower and onion.
I stirred and stirred and added a little more oil to see if it would get crispy at all. It didn't.
I then added low sodium soy sauce. Now it started to look like fried rice, which was the point.

I liked eating cauliflower this way. Bert did not like it because it had too much soy sauce and he couldn't taste the cauliflower. I liked it because I couldn't taste the cauliflower. I will need to find another recipe that works for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment