Saturday, April 4, 2015

Baked Broccoli Balls

I first made this recipe for a christmas party, but unfortuantely I didn't write anything down!  I had a recipe but I am sure that I had made modifications. This is the recipe I used:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/parmesan-broccoli-balls/detail.aspx

When I made them today I used:
About 3 cups of broccoli. some fresh, some frozen cuts, steamed about 10minutes total
1/2 small-medium onion, steamed and finely chopped
3 crushed garlic cloves
4 eggs beaten
6 tbps butter melted in saucepan
1 box 6oz low sodium stove top chicken flavor
Some black pepper and ground peppercorn

To be accurate I did cook the frozen and fresh broccoli separately.
I used my hand chopper to cut the broccoli finely. I also used it to beat the eggs.
I did everything else as described in the recipe to prepare and mix the ingredients.
I used my largest glass bowl, covered it with a silicone lid and put it in the fridge.
I think I will bake them tomorrow.

I sliced my thumb open washing the chopper! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment